Quantity : 1
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row (PPD-802) features a unique 3-in-1 design with independent lat, triceps and low row stations. Full commercial-quality, crafted in Chino, California USA. The Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex, or professional gym.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- 3-in-1 design includes independent lat, tricep and low row stations
- Adjustable thigh hold-down roller pads provide stability during workouts
- Rope handle enables many triceps exercises
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
- Full Commercial Warranty
LAT / MID / LOW ROW
The Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row (PPD-802) by TuffStuff is a versatile machine that allows users to train their lat muscles in both the horizontal and vertical planes. With a separate triceps station, the Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row is also great for pushdowns and overhead extensions.
There are two basic ways to train lat muscles: pulling/chinning motions in the vertical plane, and rowing motions in the horizontal plane. Most trainees spend large amounts of time pushing in the horizontal plane with bench presses, and pushing in the vertical plane with incline and overhead presses. Balancing out all of this pushing work by including an equal amount of pulling work in both planes is important to prevent injuries and build a well-proportioned physique. To be able to perform both forms of pulling with a single exercise unit and no additional adjustments, is both a space and time saver. As an added bonus, the Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row enables users to train their tricep muscles without having to switch out the long bar for a rope handle or v-bar.
- The Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row features pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers that provide stability and firm support for users of any height.
- Two different styles of footrest – plate and cylindrical – cater to the preferences of different users.
- The unique 3-in-1 design with rope handle for triceps exercises independent of the pulldown station is a value-add feature not found in most gyms.
- Perform effective supersets, seamlessly switch between pulldowns and pushdowns, or between rows and overhead extensions.
PROFORMANCE PLUS CUSTOMIZATION
The finish colors, upholstery and embroidered wear covers on TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row may be personalized. Add your company’s logo to further enhance your company’s brand. Factory assembly is also available for Proformance Plus strength equipment. Call TuffStuff 1 (909) 629-1600 to speak with a sales representative for pricing and availability.
Note: Finishes as shown are close representations of the actual powder coat colors, and MUST NOT be used for an exact match of the color. Always request actual color samples from your dealer or TuffStuff Sales Representative.
The Proformance Plus Lat / Mid / Low Row includes upholstery custom crafted from Premium Bolta Sport vinyl, with a PreFixx protective finish. It is mildew resistant, anti-microbial, oil and sulfide stain resistant and resists UV lightfastness. Meets or exceeds most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders.
Note: Color samples as shown are close representations of the actual vinyl and finish colors, and MUST NOT be used for an exact match of the color. Always request actual vinyl samples from your dealer or TuffStuff Sales Representative.
TUFFSTUFF COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s commercial strength equipment is built to exacting standards, with full commercial-grade components including 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking to outfit the world’s finest health club, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.