Quantity : 1
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Glute Machine (PPS-239)
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Glute Machine (PPS-239) is a full commercial-quality machine, made in Chino, California, USA. The glute machine is fantastic for developing Gluteus maximus, hip, and thigh muscles. The low profile open-frame design enables a standing exercise position that provides ease-of-use and full leg extensions. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Glute Machine is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Low maintenance with only a single adjustment
- Open frame design enables standing exercise position
- Comfortable arm support pads with handles
- High strength Mectral steel-reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
PROFORMANCE PLUS GLUTE MACHINE
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Glute Machine (PPS-239) includes a low profile open frame design. The universal pivot movement arm accommodates different leg lengths, rendering any further adjustment unnecessary. The standing exercise position provides ease of use and full extension of the working leg.
The standard 220 lbs. steel weight stack accepts TuffStuff’s patented add-on weight system. Additionally, an optional 295 lbs. solid steel weight stack is available. The glute machine’s weight stack is lifted by a high strength Mectral steel-reinforced Kevlar® belt (rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength). And for safety, the glute machine includes full-length dual-sided weight stack shields and a custom-molded top cover with built-in storage. Like all Proformance Plus equipment, the glute machine may be customized and is backed by a 10-year commercial warranty covering the frame, welds, cams, and weight plates.