Quantity : 1
Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt (PPD-803)
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt (PPD-803) is a full commercial-quality machine designed and manufactured in Chino, CA USA. The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt features independent and adjustable rotary arms that allow both unilateral and bilateral movements. The self-adjusting pivot arms and swivel handle design promote uniform and natural hand positioning. Backed by an extensive commercial warranty, the Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Independent adjustable rotary arms allow unilateral and bilateral movements
- Multiple starting positions to change the range of motion during sets
- Self-adjusting pivot arms and floating handle design allows natural hand positioning
- Easy access gas assist seat adjustments
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
- Full Commercial Warranty
PEC FLY / REAR DELT MACHINE
The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt (PPD-803) by TuffStuff allows users to train the antagonist muscles of the pecs and rear delts for development and injury prevention. While bench pressing is no doubt a great lift for building an enormous chest and serious pressing power, big benches often come with a price in the form of pec pulls. Pec flyes are an excellent way to train the pecs to prevent pulls, particularly if you do them with light enough weight to train through a full range of motion and get a good stretch to help counteract all the hard contracting required during heavy benching.
Likewise, the rear, or posterior, delts are often neglected by big benchers while the front, or anterior, delts are overworked. The resulting strength imbalance can lead to shoulder girdle instability and susceptibility to injury over time. Rear delt flyes or raises are a great way to bring up the rear delts, leading to improved posture, better muscular balance, and reduced injury risk.
- The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt independent arms with swivel handles allow smooth and natural unilateral movements.
- The independent rotary arms are adjustable with a pop pin so that you can gradually increase the range of motion over time.
- The handles not only swivel but also incorporate a floating design to allow natural hand positioning.
- The gas-assisted seat adjustment accommodates lifters of different heights and allows experienced bodybuilders to experiment with pec and rear delt flyes from different angles for subtle differences in the training effect.
PROFORMANCE PLUS CUSTOMIZATION
The finish colors, upholstery and embroidered wear covers on TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt may be personalized. Add your logo to further enhance your company’s brand. Factory assembly is also available for all Proformance Plus strength equipment. Call TuffStuff 1 (909) 629-1600 to speak with a sales representative for pricing and availability.
Note: Finishes as shown are close representations of the actual powder coat colors, and MUST NOT be used for an exact match of the color. Always request actual color samples from your dealer or TuffStuff Sales Representative.
The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt includes upholstery custom crafted from Premium Bolta Sport vinyl, with a PreFixx protective finish. It is mildew resistant, anti-microbial, oil and sulfide stain resistant and resists UV lightfastness. Meets or exceeds most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders.
Note: Color samples as shown are close representations of the actual vinyl and finish colors, and MUST NOT be used for an exact match of the color. Always request actual samples from your dealer or TuffStuff Sales Representative.
TUFFSTUFF COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s commercial strength equipment is built to exacting standards, with full commercial-grade components including 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking to outfit the world’s finest health club, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.